Sunday, October 24, 2010

What a weekend!

It has been a busy,fun weekend for me.  Friday night we had a get together with high school classmates.  Lots of fun, chatting and dancing.  We will definitely get together again soon!


Saturday I hosted a booth at the Mind and Body Healthy Living Expo.  I was able to share some Beachbody love!!  We had a blast talking to everyone!

Last night we went to friends house for a GREAT dinner!  Sweet potatoes were wonderful, big salad, regular baked potatoes some ribs, (I didn't eat those, but they looked yummy!) and blackberry pie!  Brian isn't feeling great, so we went home after visiting for a little bit after dinner and both just went to bed.  We were tired!

Don't forget that I am still donating my full comission for every new HD sale of Shakeology.  I would love nothing better than writing a HUGE check to breast cancer awareness/research!  Order here!

This was my message from God on facebook this morning:

On this day of your life, Dana, we believe God wants you to know ... that you influence those around you.


Think well about the seeds you are planting as you influence the people around you every day. You can plant seeds of impatience, fear, and frustration, or of love, contentment, and faith. It's up to you!

I loved this one.  It is so true that we can either influence with hate and fear or with love and happiness!  Just had to share it with you all!!