Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011 Dreams

I can't believe that it is almost 2011 already!  REALLY!  I'm still feeling like it should just now be fall!  So strange.  The years do go by faster and I get older.

I completed my vision/dream board yesterday and want to share it with you all here!  I'm happy with the way it turned out, not as colorful as last year's and not as many pictures, but that is just the way it goes!





On the back of the page, I listed out my goals/dreams for the year. 

I didn't take a photo, but this is what I put on it:

Pray more
Love more
Laugh more
Work harder
Play harder
Get organized
5 Star Diamond Coach
Triple my income
Complete Turbo Fire and Brazil Butt Lift Rotation
Do a Pull up unassisted
Increase readership/participation on the blog
Do more yoga
Travel as much as possible
Eat more fruits and vegetables
Drink more water
Learn Spanish
Have fun!

I think those are all do-able!

I posted the Jan 2011 Challenge on the message boards!  I hope that you will join in.  I love getting to know people better through the message boards.  It will be a challenge, but we can all get through it together!

Discussion:  Do you list out your goals each year?  Do you make a vision/dream board?  If you do, I'd love to see a photo, please share!