Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide - things I LOVE!

Today I am sharing the things I love most!  All of these would be great gifts for anyone!

Kindle -  I am in love with my kindle.  It is lightweight, easy to download the books and so many of the books are free or reduced price!  Be sure that you include a case for protection (it fits right in my purse) and a light for reading at night!















Glass Dharma Straws - These are one of my all time favorite things.  I absolutley love them.  I use them every day.  They are easy to clean and dishwasher safe as well.  the decorative dots are my faves since they are so cute and wach person can have a different color.  No more drink mix-ups!
















Mychelle Lip Balm - this stuff is GREAT!  My lips love it!  My favorite is the Black Currant/Pomegrante.  It smells good!  These are large, reminds me of the old Bonne Bell lipsticks, but these are much better.  Completely free of parabens or any other chemicals that can harm your body!  It make a great stocking stuffer!


Timeless Secret - I am in LOVE with this line.  I just started using it and I can see a huge difference in my skin already.  So much brighter and softer! And this is less than one week's usage!



Turbo Fire - I can't even begin to tell you how much I love TurboFire.  It has everything I want in a workout!  I've talked about it enough on here, so I'll spare you another gushing review, but if you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line.  I'm happy to answer them!


Eco Tools makeup brushes.  I love these.  Great stocking stuffers!! I highly recommend the bambbo bristle bath brush.  Great for skin brushing!














Aurorae yoga mat - this is one yoga mat that really does make a difference.  It is longer and thicker and has a focal point icon for proper head positioning.  I use mine just about daily! 
















These are just a few of my favorite things!  I'll be back again this week with another great gift guide.

Discussion:  What is one of your favorite things?  What is the one thing you want for Christmas this year?