Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday shopping and workout schedule

The cold continues and it is so tempting to just stay inside and bundle up on the couch, however, that isn't a great idea.  I am planning on doing a LOT of shopping today.   I haven't really started Christmas shopping yet.  I'm usually done by this time, but I just don't have the Christmas spirit yet!  Anyone else feel that way?  It just doesn't seem like it should be Christmas time.  I've put the tree up, got the stockings hung, but it still isn't quite there for me.  So today I am going to get my shopping finished.  I can wrap presents this week and have a little time to relax before the big day!

I've got my list, checked it twice and ready to go!

I am going to start my TurboFire and P90X rotation again.  I skipped so many workouts with my neck issue (it's still flared up, we'll just have to see how it goes).

Monday - Turbo Fire cardio & abs
Tuesday - anything goes - fit club
Wednesday - P90X weight workout
Thursday - Turbo Fire Cardio & abs
Friday - P90X weight workout
Saturday - Turbo Fire cardio & abs
Sunday - yoga/stretch

I think it will be a good fit for me.  I love my TurboFire, but want to continue with weighted workouts.  It's the best of both worlds!

Feel free to join in.  Of course, we still have the 100 pushups per day challenge going on the message boards.  Jump in anytime.  There will be a prize for the winner - I have a cool cookbook or a workout for you if you do the most pushups!

Discussion:  Are you done with your shopping?  Do you have a workout routine planned out through the holidays?