Monday, December 20, 2010

Whirlwind weekend

How is it that the weekend goes by so fast?  I had great plans to get so many things done.  I got to MOST of them, but then sickness decended on our house.   Jake was complaining of an upset stomach, Brian had a sore throat and really felt bad all day Saturday, so what was I to do?  Go shopping with the girls!  Get out of the house! 

The girls came over and we worked out, made broccoli soup and took off to brave the crowds.  I'm usually done, wrapped and sitting back watching the people that waited until the last minute.  This year I am the person that has waited until the last minute.  I'm still not done and haven't wrapped one single present.  I need to get busy I guess.

Saturday night,  Brian was feeling better ( a lot of medication was involved) and we went to dinner with the Doubledee's.  It was a lot of fun.  Caldone's and then Cupcakes by Liz.

The cupcakes were delicious and so pretty.  I had to take some photos of them all!


Mudslide

Whoopie Pie

French Silk

Peanut Butter Cup
Dessert Buddies




Sunday was a day of rest, I woke up with a horrible sore throat not feeling so great!  I felt better in the afternoon and we went to a Christmas party for a couple of hours.  I took Shakeology no bake cookies!  YUM!

Today is better, we are going to be just as busy!  Does it ever end?

Discussion:  How did your weekend go?