Saturday, January 8, 2011

Plan B day!

I had a totally plan B day yesterday.  I didn't get much done on my to-do list, but I got to spend the day with one of my favorite people :  Madelyn!

Her babysitter had an emergency and so Nona came to the rescue.  We worked in the office, went to lunch with friends and while she took her nap, I got a few things done.  After she left, Brian and I jumped up and got busy.  Then we went out for pizza.  Came home and took it easy for the rest of the night!  Perfect end to the day!

Brian is really enjoying his new tools.  He's been like a kid in a candy store and I've got some beautiful things to show for it.

I posted the photo of the bowl he made me for Christmas.  I love it!  But he has continued to make more wonderful items all for little ol' me!!

I'm excited because he is now working on something else for me!  I can't wait to see it!

I also got these cute skins for my phone, ipod and kindle.  So fun!





Lovin' them!!!

Today I have a busy day again.  I'm getting ready for the big Beachbody Super Saturday event and then Brian and I are joining friends for dinner and a movie!  We are going to cheat on John Wayne.  I hope it is worth it!

Just because it is the weekend, doesn't mean to lay off your healthy habits.  Get your workout done and eat clean.  If you want to splurge a little, pick one place to splurge and then get back on track at the next meal, snack or drink!  Drink your water :)