Monday, January 3, 2011

shhh! no more flu!

It appears that the flu has left the house.  I say that in hushed tones, I don't like to test the waters here.  Brian is feeling better and even went to work today.  I was a little surprised since he just camped out on the couch all day yesterday, but I am so glad that he feels better.  I had a great time playing with Madelyn all day.  She just gets cuter by the day! 



We have sanitized the house, it's clean and I am waiting on the girls to get here to work out and then work on our dream/vision boards.

I'll be sure to post photos!!

I am participating in Chalene Johnson's 30 day Organization and Goal Challenge.  This is really making me take a look at my goals/priorities.  It's going to change the way I work and look at life for sure.  No more negatives, I need positive people around me :)

If you want to participate, just sign up.  It's an ongoing class.  I highly recommend it!
http://www.chalenejohnson.com/30daychallenge/

I started a thread on my message board to be accountable and encourage each other.  I'd love it if you'd join in!

Discussion:  Do you write down your goals?  I really feel that it important to put them in writing and visualize what you want out of life!