Monday, February 21, 2011

All American Birthday!

It's Brian's birthday today!  We are so birthday loaded at the beginning of the year!

  


I have been cooking up a storm today.  He requested spaghetti and meatballs and apple cobbler. 

He's a bit picky with the way he wants his apple cobbler, must have a bottom crust ( I know that it makes it NOT a cobbler) and tons of apples and crumbly topping.  (maybe a dutch apple pie then?) 

All I know is that my hand was cramping from slicing all the apples!

Recipe from one of my favorite cookbooks..  Only made 2 changes :)

The reason my hand was cramping.  A LOT of apples!

It's TALL!

before the crumbly topping

with the topping!

Should be so yummy, I know the house smells heavenly!

I'm sure I'll have lots of photos to share tomorrow after the birthday party!

Happy Birthday Baby, Much Bunches!