Tuesday, March 22, 2011

a recipe for popcorn?

It's another Tuesday and that means another Fit Club night!  I love these nights, it is a time to get together with friends and workout.  Nothing better than that!!! 



We are still at my house for now.  I am looking for another location, but luckily, the basement is a great place to hold these workouts! 

We are doing Rev Abs!  I like these workouts, Bret Hoebel is a great trainer and he's easy on the eyes as well!!  That makes it even more fun!



I am hooked on popcorn these days.  It's a great snack and since I have a hard time getting all my B12 in, I have been sprinkling it with nutritional yeast.  YUM!

Pop your popcorn your favorite way, but keep in mind that air-popping is the healthiest option.  If you are using the microwave, put your popcorn in a brown paper bag and pop.  It works great!

When you pull the popcorn out, put in bowl and sprinkle with nutritional yeast (you can use Earth Balance or olive oil if you want).  I also like to use Garlic Gold or Parma Chipotle.

Enjoy!!!