Saturday, April 23, 2011

not a lot to talk about

It's been a couple of days since my last post.  I just haven't had much to say.  I know EXACTLY what you are thinking......   yes, there are times when I don't have a lot to say.  They are few and far between, thank goodness - oh wait, that probably isn't what you were thinking huh?



Life has been busy, I'm getting most of my workouts in, going for walks, trying to stay on the meal plan I created - eating clean.   Brian and I have been busy with the rental properties, but nothing really new on that front.  Weve been doing a good job of staying on track with our goals and to-do lists!



It's been crappy weather for most of the week and that always makes me a little down.  I need the sunshine to keep me going! We've been trying to get to the lake house to get the yard mowed and just check on things there.  I'm so ready for the summer and boating and swimming!



We are gearing up for Easter tomorrow.  We don't have big plans, just hoping to get together with the kids.  Planning on a good meal, good conversations and fun!!  I want to color Easter Eggs, but will have to do this by myself at this point.  But, I'm thinking that will be okay too!!


I'll try to have a more interesting day today, with photos and some exciting things to talk about!