Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pretty Toes!

I've had another couple of busy days.  Lots going on.....

It's hard to take photos of yourselves with a 20 month old!
Especially when she can't wait to see the picture before it is done taking!
Me see baby! Pease Nona!

I went to the Farmer's Market on Tuesday.  I got some great things there.


I made the best kale chips!  They were so yummy!

Put them in the oven to crisp up

Drizzle with nutritional yeast, olive oil and salt mixture.
Eat.
Enjoy.
YUM!

I just about ate them all myself!  Chase stopped by and he loved them, Brian and Madelyn wouldn't touch them!

Yesterday I had Madelyn for the day.  We played, ran fast, pretended to be doggies and of course, piggyback rides and just had a blast all day long!

I might have created a monster - all she wants to do is stand in the window and look out at the scenery.

Feeding Grumpy grapes!


I find the strangest things in the strangest places after Madelyn has been here.

Painting Madelyn's toenails.  She sat very still and was so excited!

Pretty toes!!!!

I have to say, even though I am completely worn out after Madelyn is here, I absolutely love Wednesdays!