Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Shakeology makes the big time!

I was so pleasantly surprised yesterday when I went with Brian to his doctor's appointment.  I had forgot to take my kindle and I was not looking forward to sitting in the waiting and waiting and waiting room.....

However, much to my surprise the new copy of O magazine was there. Low and behold, an article about Shakeology and Darin Olien.  I read the whole thing ( it is several  pages long) and was fascinated again.

I loved it and stopped on the way home to get my own copy!  Pick one up today as well and let me know if you would like a sample!  This stuff is da bomb!

Order your Shakeology today!  Order on Home direct and get free shipping, a free workout and a free shaker cup the second month.  No contract, you can cancel at any time and there is a 30 day, bottom of the bag, money back guarantee.  What do you have to lose except weight and sluggishness?  Chocolate is my favorite, but greenberry isn't bad either!!

Want to learn more about the exotic ingredients in Shakeology check out this video


Then when I got home, look what was waiting for me at the front door......  more excitement. Insanity:  The Asylum.


The new Insanity workout!!  I'm scared......

Yes, it is autographed by Shaun T himself!  I won this for making Success Club with Team Beachbody in Feb!  Go Me!!

I'll have a more detailed post about the workout and the equipment that comes with it in a while. I'm only on week 3 of my ChaLEAN Extreme and TurboFire rotation.


Discussion:  Do you excite as easily as me?  I love getting things in the mail and finding a nice surprise!!!