Monday, June 13, 2011

Super high and sup-ah cute!

Getting ready for my trip!  YAY!  I'm getting excited....

Started packing, making the final decisions on my dresses, shoes and the other things I need.

The shoes I'm going to wear with the blue dress are SUPER high.  Brian has been making fun of me because I am wearing them around the house this afternoon. 


I don't wear heels that often, I am afraid they are going to hurt my feet.  But they are sup-ah cute!  I did pack the band-aids. :)

Beachbody Summit is one of the things I look forward to every year! This is my 4th year to attend.  The first one I was stuck in the Dallas airport for the majority of it, but we had a blast and it was so small compared to the last couple of years.  There was only about 100 or so people there that first year, there will be a couple of thousand people here this year.  It just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Another thing I am excited about is finding out the NEW Shakeology flavor.  Anxious to see what they have come up with and get to try it!  AND, hoping against ALL HOPE that the VEGAN flavor will be available!!

Working out with the celebrity trainers (Tony Horton, Chalene Johnson, Shaun T, Debbie Siebers, Brett Hoebel and Leandro) is one of the highlights of the trip.  They are all so extrememly nice and willing to pose for photos all night long!






I have my music ready and my books loaded on the kindle for the flight AND how cool is it that I got airfare from JOPLIN!!  It will only take me a few minutes to get to the airport instead of HOURS!  WOOT!

I'm hoping to finish up the new Jillian Michaels book - Unlimited.  I'm  a little meh on it, but I want to finish it.  Then I have a little chick lit, a new personal development book. my new Success magazine and of course my upbeat and fun music playlist. Snacks are taken care of, just need to make shakeology no bake cookies for the plane ride.  Can't get too hungry on the way!  I'll probably end up sleeping the whole way there, I'm sure that will happen on the way home.



Discussion:  What are you looking forward to this week?  Reading or listening to anything good?

Be sure to "like" my Feeling Fit with Dana facebook page for updates from the 2011 Beachbody Summit!  You can keep up to date with all the breaking news!