Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The beauty surrounding me!

It's another beautiful day in Colorado today!  We have been hiking and jeeping and have seen some amazing wildlife on our treks around the countryside.

Elk and deer, moose and bear.  We saw the moose when we were driving into town and I didn't have my camera out.  The bear was in a field not far from our RV park and the only camera I had was on my cell phone.  It's not a very good photo. But, it's the best I have!  I'm hoping to see another moose (from the safety of a long distance or in the vehicle LOL) and get a photo!





I've also seen some beautiful flowers and plants.  It's just a pretty place!  Look how huge this dandelion is!!!





Yesterday my exercise was a 5 mile hike and of course we walked in town as well.  We had a great time and I can't wait to go on another hike!
Discussion:  Do you find time to fit your exercise in while you are on vacation? What do you like to do?