Thursday, July 7, 2011

boss in a green wig?

Miss Madelyn came over to play yesterday and we had a blast.  She helped me clean and of course in putting some shoes in the closet found my green St. Patrick's Day Wig.  We had a lot of fun with it, who knew????



We played most of the day, watched (well sort of) a movie - Pochahontas, I was just glad for something other than Special Agent Oso (he's a unique stuffed bear, you know.) and had lemonade and berries for snack.



She is really starting to develop a fun personality and even though she is bossy (wonder where she gets that) we always have a great time!



I always look forward to Wednesdays!

This morning I have Insanity Pure Cardio.  That is the hardest workout, but I still love pushing myself as hard as I can.  Yesterday's workout seemed harder than usual (Plyo Cardio Circuit) and I'm hoping that I have more energy this morning!  Talk about a sweatfest.  EVERYTIME!

Today will be spent in my office.  It needs some attention, organizing and cleaning.  So, I'm going to take the time to get it done!

Discussion:  Any good organizing/cleaning tips?