Saturday, August 20, 2011

Busy times!

Oh my, I can't believe I haven't had a chance to be on here since Tuesday.  Goodness!

Wednesday, I had Madelyn for the day, we had a LOT of fun playing and then we rushed out the door to Brian's mother's birthday celebration!

Thursday was another super busy day - got up and did my workout with the girls, ran out the door to my monthly massage (AHHH!!), a little shopping and lunch with a friend and then went to my BFF's 30th wedding anniversary surprise party.  I was so happy that she was surprised.  How I managed to get photos of food and other friends and not any of the happy couple, I'll never know....



 The Happy Couple, happy anniversary kids!! 



Friday, I got up and worked out and then Brian and I hit the road to KC.  I had Beachbody leadership training on Friday and Sat.  I met some great people, had dinner at Elephant Bar with them and then this morning we got our training on!  It was so good and I am so glad that I attended!





We got done today and just got home from another fun shopping trip.  I'm not much of a shopper you know, but this was fun stuff.  Charming Charlies, Penzey Spice Shop, Trader Joe's and The Tasteful Olive.  Now that is MY kind of shopping!  New sunglasses, several spice blends, pomegrante balsamic vinegar and roasted onion and cilantro olive oil.  Can't wait to try them!

Tonight, David and Lisa have prepared a fantastic smelling meal and then we are going dancing!  This should be a good night!