Tuesday, August 30, 2011

interesting day?

It has been a day!  We had been working on our house, getting it ready to show and they backed out.  That is okay, but good grief, the house looks GREAT!!

Then I needed to run into town, Brian had just left, I hopped in the Jeep, it was clanging about needing the oil changed, I was trying to read the odometer and the sticker from the last oil change and ran into the front of the car.  Yes, in my own driveway.  Just the bumper had a scratch, thank goodness I didn't barrel out of the driveway as usual.  Brian was less than thrilled to say the least!

So, I cam home and decided it was time to call it a day!  My workout was done, my house was cleaned and it was time for a break!!  We had an early dinner and went for a drive.  It is a really great night out!  The tops came off (the jeep that is.... keep your mind out of the gutter!!)  We cranked the tunes and enjoyed the night.  The sunset was so pretty!!



Be ready for a fun fitness find tomorrow!!  So looking forward to sharing some of my favorite things with you!

Hope you have a wonderful evening!!