Monday, September 26, 2011

always feel like dancing!

Hey Hey Hey!!!  I've had a pretty good day!  I've been on the phone a lot, but got a LOT done today!  I even worked in a  little play time with Brian.  We ran a few errands.  I always have a good time no matter what we do!



I got back on track today with my workouts - thank goodness!  Today was Core 20 and since I just did stretch 40 yesterday - I decided to go for a walk.  Brian joined me and that was even better, however, he was all about the ipod today :)  So, I just got the pandora app on my phone going.  Taio Cruz channel was keeping me stepping quickly!  Always makes me feel like dancing!



Today is also the start of my 10 day shakeology challenge.  I am so excited to see the results.  I am following the Shakeology program to a T!  One shake per day, follow the Shakeology meal plan and working out.  Brian and I took our measurements and photos today so we can document our progress.  If you want to join in on the challenge, let me know.  I have an accountability page on facebook and we are going through the program together!  I just know we will all see great results! 



I made a killer black bean soup tonight.  So delicious.  My friend Robin came over and we enjoyed it and then chatted for a while.  I always laugh my head off when she is around.  Nothing better than that!


I'm tired tonight, so I'm off to bed early - gotta get up early for my workout!