Sunday, September 25, 2011

Coming or Going?

It's been another couple of busy days.  I really am meeting myself coming and going these days.

Thursday was a fun day - thank goodness.  Hermina and I went to lunch, shopping and to see The Help (loved it) and then ended our day with a quick stop at Starbucks.  I got my usual chai latte, but had them add in a shot of pumpkin spice.  SOOOO good!



Friday I had Madelyn all day long.  She is getting off her bink (pacifier) and was a bit of a crab and wanted to be held most of the day.  Nap time was a bit of a challenge with the lack of the bink, but we managed. She cried, I almost cried, but we made it. 

Friday night I had a Beachbody coaches meet and greet.  It was for area coaches to get together and meet in person, have some healthy snacks and exchange ideas on how we can end the trend of obesity in our area.  It was a lot of fun and everyone had something to add to the discussion!



Bright and early on Sat morning - 4 AM, I took Nick and Lauren to the airport for their honeymoon trip.  They were so excited and a little nervous as well.  This is the first time for them traveling alone and I think it was the first time Lauren has flown.  They made it safely to Miami and are on the cruise ship right now having a WONDERFUL time.



After getting back, I took a nap - I needed it...., and then Robin and I loaded up and went to the lake.  We both were ready for a little down time.

We took it easy on Sat and had dinner with Bill and Judy (my in-laws) and had a GREAT time.  We read, had a few adult beverages and just chilled.  It was just what we needed.

Today has been a good day as Brian came home from his 4 day fishing trip.  I missed him terribly and was so excited for him to be home.

I made mini peach pies to celebrate and they were delicious!  We've kept it low key tonight, we are both exhausted and I'm ready to get back to my normal routine tomorrow.

I have missed many workouts this last 7 days and I need to get my groove on with Turbo Fire again.  I miss it terribly as well!



Hope that you all have had a wonderful weekend as well.