Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's a birthday weekend!

I had the best time on my birthday! 

It started with a killer workout with a friend (TurboFire HIIT 30) and I really ninja-kicked those sumo burpees, calories were burned like crazy and I was sweating buckets!  Loved it!!!

Then I HAD to take half of Brian's massage.  He overbooked himself and someone had to suffer through it!!!  It was glorious!

Lunch with Brian and friends was great AND Danny bought our lunch, he's such a great guy!!

I went to run a few errands and then because I broke/chipped my tooth, I was fortunate enough to get into the dentist.  Not many people look forward to a dentist appointment, especially on your birthday, but I was so glad.  He got me fixed up in a hurry and I was on my way.....

Brian and the kids took me to dinner.  We went to the Japanese Steakhouse and it was delicious as usual.  Madelyn did NOT like the fire.  She was a bit scared after that anytime the chef would produce smoke.  She even told me that she didn't like it at all!  I think she was relieved when we left.

Then on a spur of the moment decision - Brian asked if anyone had cake and the answer was no, so we went to Orange Leaf!

I had to share my gift of new sunglasses that I got, I  had tossed them in my purse and this is what I pulled out.....


Madelyn thought they were a LOT of fun!  

When we got to the lake, our friends were here to greet us and let us know that they had missed us....

The last time we were here (4th of July), the babies had their spots still.  They are growing up so fast LOL!!

It's been such a strange summer for us, I have missed our lake time.  Usually we spend a lot of time here, but i think we've been here 3-4 times this summer.  That makes me sad, but I'm going to enjoy the time we have now!

We have friends staying with us and today a LOT of friends are coming down to enjoy the lake with us!  I can NOT wait!!

We are going to have a big bbq ( I am making Mama Pea's black bean burgers - YUM!) and there will be boating, swimming, tubing and who knows what else.  Last night there was a bit of a QUEEN sing-a-long!!! 

I brought my workouts, but didnt' do one yesterday.  I have been having some vertigo and just didn't feel good.  I'm feeling so much better today and ready to do something this morning!  I am bummed that I missed yesterday since I had to take my rest day earlier in the week.  Not sure how I am going to make it up, but I'll figure something out!

So, I better get going now and get started  on this fun party!  Hope you all enjoy your day, find some joy in the little things you do!!!

REMINDER:  You only have until Sept 5 to pre-order your P90X2.  I got mine ordered, got the Ultimate package so I could get the spiky foam roller.  I am so excited about it.  If you have any questions, let me know!