Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Finally got my new computer up and running.  I haven't gotten the info transferred from the old one yet, but hoping to get it done this week.  Since I only have half a screen that I can see, I am going to have my computer guy do it.  So, it looks like another trip to Springfield is in order, darn the luck :)

Friday, I met my aunt in Tulsa and we had a girls day out!  We shopped, we ate and we had fun!  It's been a while since we were able to spend time together.  It was just what I needed.

Yesterday was a bit of a lazy day.  I got some work done around the house and then Brian and I just hung out.  We did go out for dinner.  We tried the new Pacific Rim restaurant and loved it.  I especially loved the mongolian BBQ.  This way I know I am getting what I want to eat!!  Stir fry veggies and tofu!  Tasty!!



Today we are headed to the Tulsa State Fair.  My nephew is showing his sheep and we are meeting up with Mom and Dad!  Chase, Meredith and Miss Madelyn are going with us.  It's sure to be a good time.  I may break down and eat a funnel cake.......

Nick and Lauren get home from their honeymoon today and I can NOT wait to see them. 

Today is also Lauren's birthday!  Happy Birthday to my daughter-in-law!!!



Off to have some fun and see what today brings.  Hope you can find some joy in your day today as well!