Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's been a while

I've been MIA and I apologize for that.  I think after the wedding, I just needed a break.  So, I took one.

I've been in a funk for a while now and just trying to pull myself out of it.  Workouts have been sporadic, eating hasn't been top-notch and I've been so disorganized and scatter-brained.  So, I'm working on getting my mojo back!



I scrapped the slim in 6 workout routine.  I need more variety.  I'm going to do a Slim in 6/Body Gospel routine for the rest of the month and see how that goes for me.  I know how effective Slim in 6 is, but I don't do well doing the same thing over and over every day, and Body Gospel just gets me in the right frame of mind each morning and it is fun!




We've had Mads each week and she is just so much fun!  She is Miss 20 Questions, never stops talking and while I enjoy that, sometimes it is a bit overwhelming.

She decided to take a little break yesterday - this cracked me up!

She has a mind of her own....



Last weekend, I had a family girls weekend. We didn't do a darned thing, but eat, read and relax.  Some interesting conversations, some fun beauty treatments and just a LOT of fun!  I didn't even break out my camera one time.  We kept saying we needed to take some photos, but it just didn't happen.  Our only goal was that it was a stress free weekend.  We managed to make that happen.

This week has been a whirlwind and I can't believe that it is already Thursday.  It has flown by! 

I am trying out a few new looks for the blog, if you have a preference, let me know.  Trying to clean it up some!  But in the meantime it looks like I lost my header and background. Gonna have to call in the blog squad!

Also, I'd appreciate any feedback about what you'd like to see on the blog.  I've been at a loss for words lately, not sure what to talk about - If there is a topic you'd like to see, please let me know.

Thank you all for hanging in there with me!  I truly appreciate each and every one of you!