Tuesday, November 29, 2011

An early gift!

I love getting gifts and Brian gave me a good one today.  You know he makes the wooden bowls, he has been busy lately.  His bowls are all beautiful and I do love each one!



So today, he gave me a new box!  It is really pretty and heart shaped.  I love it and immediately put it on the fireplace.  Not sure that it will be staying there, but for now that is where it will reside!



I've been a bit lax in my workouts lately, but I've sure been complaining, so I am planning on getting my act together and getting back on track.

I am also considering posting my eating on here again.  Not so that you all know what I am doing, but more so for myself.  If I know I have to take a photos of it for everyone to see, then I will be more strict with myself.  It's time to buckle down and get serious again!  I don't want to be the statistic that gains the average 8 lbs over the holidays.