Monday, November 7, 2011

Fun Friend Weekend!

It's always fun to get together with friends.  Especially friends you haven't seen in a while.  I think that one of the best things about facebook is that I have connected with so many of my friends I had lost touch with since high school!

Saturday, I met up with Robin and Patty!  We had a good time catching up, seeing photos of kids and furry babies and just hanging out!




Brian and I also visited the George Washington Carver National Park.  We hadn't been there and decided to venture over and take a look around.  I think it would be gorgeous in the spring when everything is in bloom.




We have decided that there are plenty of things to see locally that we need to check out.
If you have a favorite local place, be sure to share it with me!  We love a good adventure!

Today started my 90 Day Health Challenge.  90 days of clean eating, working out and getting healthy.  I did ChaLEAN Extreme this morning and after more than an hour, my arms and legs are still shaky!  I love that.  Finished up with my results and recovery and muscle formula.  I am planning on seeing some GREAT results!

Not sure if you are aware of it or not, but I have started another business.  I am working with Nerium.  It is an anti-aging night treatment.  There are some really good results happening and I love it.  If you are local and would like to try a sample for 5 days, please get in touch with me.  I tell you, you will NOT be sorry!  My skin is so smooth and age spots are fading, pores are shrinking and lines are filling in!  YAY!

How was your weekend?  Do anything fun?