Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jake's big day!

Well, we celebrated Jake's birthday in style - Buffalo Wild Wings Style that is!  It is his favorite place to go, so we all met up and since he is now 21 and of legal drinking age, his dad bought him a beer!  It's just a bit strange, but all is good!




We had some great family time,





he opened his gifts and the we left him with his buddies to have fun the rest of the night.  ( I probably didn't want to see the rest of the night....)


I forgot to post yesterday's challenge on here, so sorry about that.  You guys need to remind me when I do something like that.  It's okay to let me know ;)

Yesterday's Challenge:

Today, your challenge is to go for a 25-minute walk before you go to bed tonight. By now, you’ve probably figured out that we’re slowly increasing the amount of time you spend walking or running each day. This will gradually build your endurance and enable you to sustain activity for longer periods of time. You can do it!
Today's Challenge:
Today's challenge is all about our posture! When we slump and sink into your chair, it comprises our health. YES, it does! Good Posture helps you to breathe properly, increases your mental clarity, improves your image, makes you feel better about yourself, avoids health problems such as back issues and poor circulation. To have good posture, stand up and align your ears, shoulders and hips. No slouching or slumping when sitting either. Align your back with the back of the chair and keep your shoulders straight. Do a few exercises today to strengthen your back. Stretching, yoga, ballet moves are all good. Stand up for your health ~ Good luck!
So, we are caught up and you can do these a day behind or double them up....  your call!

I'll be able to post earlier in the day tomorrow, today was such a busy day for me, I am just now getting to sit down for a few minutes.

So, I'm off to get on a team call, just one last thing before I can really relax today.  I've already gotten my 10,000 steps, my workouts are done, my food journal is up to date and I'm done. D.O.N.E.!

Talk to you tomorrow!  Enjoy your evening and hug your family!