Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Maybe a cupcake will make it better?

Geez, this dental appliance is the best weight loss tool ever!  I am 1 lb away from my goal weight, I don't recommend this to lose weight, but wow!

I am just now really getting good at eating with it and next week I get to go back and get things tightened, new things added and I will start the process all over again!    I get brackets on my bottom teeth and a bar behind them.

So, all in all, things are going well, I am attempting to eat more foods, not just liquids anymore!  One thing I am really going to miss is salads.  It is really hard to eat salad....  bah humbug!  I'll keep trying it and see how it goes.  Maybe I can get the hang of it!

It was a busy weekend, we got Bill and Judy's house painted ( ended up less work than we thought YAY!) and we got to spend some time with them.  Hopefully, Judy will get to come home on Thursday.  She is really ready and Bill is ready for her to be home too!

I'm still coughing my head off.  Everyone is telling me this thing lasts a while and they are NOT kidding!  I am not sure how I am going to do this 5K on Saturday.  I haven't been able to work out all week and get winded very easily.  I guess I'll do my best and forget the rest, right?

We had a fun day with friends and family over the weekend too!

Had lunch with the family on Friday.  Took the girls to the health food store and then for cupcakes?  Does that even go together?

 The sign says Maybe and Cupcake will make it better!

 Madelyn was so excited to eat her purple cupcake!

 We got enough for everyone to try one!
They were a hit!
 Madelyn took my pic for a change!

 Went to dinner Saturday night for Julie's birthday.  Somehow, we ended up at the cupcake place again.  It is new.  I haven't had a whole one yet, but have had a couple of bites.  They were moist and tasty!

Last night, Lauren, Morgan and I went to see The Hunger Games.  Loved it.  It was fairly true to the book and we had a GREAT time!  Now, I'm excited for the next one.....  hurry up, already!

Going to attempt to get back to my Les Mills Pump workouts tonight!  Pump and Burn is on the schedule.  I may have to just gut it out!