Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stay cool people!

I was asked today if I was still a Beachbody Coach and just wanted to make sure everyone knew that YES, I am still a Beachbody coach!  I have been so busy for the last year, it seems that many things in my life took a bit of a back seat. 

I am not having Fit Club anymore, after the tornado, no one was showing up, so I just canceled Fit Club.  If there is enough people that would like to come, I'd be more than happy to get another one going.  Just let me know if you are interested.

I am currently doing Les Mills Pump workouts.  I am in LURVE!!!  I may have found a new "soul mate" workout!  This workout is all about lighter weights, tons of reps!  I have been sore since I started this one!  If you want more info on it, let me know and I can get it to you or you can check it out at my website www.missourifitclub.com. Also, the new VEGAN shakeology is out!  It is strawberry tropical flavored and pretty yummy!  If you want info on this, let me know.  I have a few samples left if you want one.  There's a few things you have to do to get one, but I promise it isn't hard.....

We've had a good week or so.  Our friends (Danny and Linda) are getting married this week, so of course, there had to be a bachelor party, right?  Brian and the guys headed out over the weekend for some fun and that meant that friends came into town to hang out!


 David and Lisa came from KC and us girls went out for a little fun of our own.  We went to dinner and a massage at the mall.  Doesn't get much better than that huh?



Lisa's girls were texting her photos of them acting all cool and cute, so Lisa and I decided to send them one of us.


I don't think it worked.....

Stay cool people!