Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Boring days are just needed sometimes!

I had a pretty boring day yesterday!  I worked around the house and made one trip to the store.  How exciting is that?

Sometimes those boring days are just what is needed.  Housework is caught up, food was cooked and I rested a bit.  Got things ready for our trip.  So, all is well!

Since it was a boring day, I won't bore you with all the minute details!

I am on day 17 of the Reset.  I am feeling more energy, sleeping better (finally) and am not starving as much this week, so far.

My food for yesterday:


fruit plate

big ol' salad


curried cauliflower and steamed kale - YUM!

My cravings are MUCH better this week so far.  I am still ready for a healthy brownie :)

When I am finished this weekend,  I will post my favorite recipe.  It might be hard for me to choose.  So far I think the zucchini cashew soup is the winner!

I'm having a bit more exciting day today!