Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Giving it a go!

Well, I had a good day yesterday.  It was Day 1 of the Ultimate Reset.  This is a 3 week, 21 day cleanse/detox.  However, this one is a bit different than others.  You get to eat, a lot of GOOD food!  There are some supplements that I am taking and one thing different is that I am drinking a LOT more water - distilled with added mineralize. (Himalayan Salt).

There is a lot of cooking/prep included in this program, so be sure to be aware of that if you decide to give it a try.

If you want more info on the Ultimate Reset, get in touch with me at feelingfitwithdana@gmail.com!!  I'm happy to get you more info and chat and see if this is a good fit for you!

My morning started off with taking my morning supplements (optimize, water with mineralize and oxygenize).  I felt a tiny bit dizzy after taking these, but it passed quickly.

After waiting the allotted 30 minutes I had my breakfast!  YUM!

The supplement routine is the same for each meal.  Take them and then wait 30 minutes before eating.

Lunch was a Hugh Jass salad!

I LOVED the homemade creamy garlic dressing!  So tasty.

I took my alkalinize in the afternoon.  Talk about a pick-me-up!  A lot of people have a problem with the taste.  It is very similar to the barley green or wheat grass shots I have done before, so yes, it does taste like grass!


I did take a short nap this afternoon too.  I needed it, I have been so tired lately, but this cleanse/detox is probably going to take some getting used to as well.  And the goal is to allow our bodies to rest and rejuvenate.  

Dinner was another good meal, however, two things changed it up a bit.  First of all, I didn't read far enough in advance to see that I was supposed to let the fish marinate for 1 hour, OOPS!  So, I just rolled with it.  The other thing is that Brian HATES salmon.  So, we went with Mahi, Mahi.  It was delicious and the asparagus and potatoes were good too!

After dinner, I went for a walk (Brian had poker night....) and then came back to relax a bit.  Dry skin brushing and a hot baking soda bath and then the SMASH finale!  

All in all a good day.  Madelyn came by in the morning for a quick visit while Meredith took her finals.  We had a good time playing.  

Keeping your crown on is a hard job!

I totally forgot to post a photo of my beautiful flowers from my Jake for Mother's Day!



So pretty!  Have a wonderful day, I'm off to see what kind of fun adventures I can come up with today!