Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My happy place....

Getting a late start to posting today.  It's been a doozy of a day!



I've been thinking about our trip to Key West.  That is my happy place these days!  Wish we could go back!  It's been necessary to think about my happy place lately!

Yesterday was day 2 on the reset.

Breakfast was yummy - oatmeal with blueberries and yogurt.  I had the So Delicious coconut milk yogurt since I don't do the dairy thing.  It was good! I forgot to take a photo, but it wasn't too exciting!  You get the idea!

Lunch was another Hugh Jass salad.  This time in the Greek fashion with homemade Greek dressing!  Tasty!  I took my salad to the park and met up with a friend.  It was the perfect weather here and we enjoyed ourselves.  Then we went to get a foot massage.  Talk about heavenly!

When we got home, I was starving so I had veggies and hummus.  Again, no photo.  I just wasn't thinking about pictures for some reason.

I went for a nice brisk walk in the morning and again in the evening.  That is just about all the workout we get to do on the detox.  Stretching or light yoga is also allowed.

Dinner was GOOD!  That is one thing about this detox.  The food is plentiful and delicious!  Bean and rice taco with guacamole and salsa and big batch of steamed kale!

I did remember to take a pic of this one!


okay, so it's sideways....  it's been a crazy day and I'm leaving it ;)

I had a few glimpses of a headache yesterday off and on, but slept decently and woke up fine this morning!

I think tonight a nice bath and a good book is gonna be needed!  It's been stressful and I know that isn't a good thing on the program!

Again, if you want more info on the cleanse/detox, just let me know.  I"m more than happy to get it to you!  So far, I'm impressed!