Tuesday, January 1, 2013

No stinkin' resolutions needed!

Happy New Year!



We had a great time last night with friends!

Dinner was ever so tasty and even more enjoyable with my dear friends.  Then we headed to another friends house for a easy, fun evening!

We were home and sound asleep by the time 2013 made it's appearance!  Not a bad start!!

Every year I make a few resolutions that I stick with for the most part, but this year I am not going to make any resolutions.  I only want to love more, live more, laugh more and just be kind to others.  That is one goal that I think I can stick with!

Last year wasn't the best for us, but we made it through with the love of family and friends.  That is all I need to focus on for now!

So, thank you to each and every one of you for sticking with me through this rough year.  I am looking forward to 2013 and a MUCH better year!

Many blessings to you and yours in the coming year!